Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SholznBowlz to start blogging... Play.

Hello Tennis fans near and far!

Because I love tennis so and to relieve some of my non-tennis-loving Twitter followers of my rantings, I am going to post a majority of my thoughts on "the gentlemen's sport" for the internet world to see and judge. What better way to begin 2013?

Now, this isn't a New Year's Resolution (resolutions are stupid and don't work); this is a byproduct of my increasing love for this sport, my will to be more than just a tennis spectator, and a hilarious video that I will discuss in the post to follow.

My hope is that this blog becomes something of a roundtable discussion with other passionate fans who love their favorite players, but can have a civilized debate with others (we've ALL seen the crazies commenting on Tennis.com and the like...), and even take a jab at their beloved athletes when they deserve one! Btw, here are my partialities:

Not a bandwagon hopper. Fan since Canada Masters in 2007.

Funniest t-shirt ever.
With that said, off we go! I hope to get a chance to banter with all who pass by this blog at one point or another. The tennis season is underway and I'm fired up!

-SholznBowlz

No comments:

Post a Comment